Mrs. Hytosha McDaniels, Director
909-445-1235 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now Enrolling for the 2014-2015 School Year
The Seedling School provides a safe, nurturing and enriching preschool environment to a diverse community of children. By recognizing different learning styles, our qualified teachers foster the joy of learning through a balance of academics and creative play. In partnership with each family, we strive to develop social skills, citizenship, and moral values. Our school is very culturally diverse and we celebrate that diversity every day as we learn and play together.
The Seedling School Offers:
- The most beautiful preschool campus in the Inland Empire
- Challenging academic curriculum
- Performing arts and music for every student
- Engaging, active parent community
- Healthy, chef-prepared lunches included in tuition
- Small class sizes
- Highly qualified staff
- Frequent visits to Foothill Country Day School's state-of-the-art science lab, tech lab and library
- Swimming lessons in our campus pool
- Introduction to Spanish for every child
- First grade "buddies" from Foothill Country Day School
- Community service projects with our neighboring senior citizen communities
- Daily inter-faith chapel program
- Frequent expert guests, local field trips and multi-cultural assemblies including 8 theatre events a year, petting zoo, aquarium, Chinese Lion Dancers, Bubble Guy Science, Sawdust Factory crafts, career professionals, and much more!
- Extended Day Program from 6:30AM to 6:00PM
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Licensed by the State of California
The Seedling School regular hours are 9:00AM to 2:30PM. We generally follow the academic calendar of Foothill Country Day School (September through June).
Younger students may attend as little as two days a week (Tues/Thur or Mon/Wed). Older students are required to attend 5 days a week for curriculum continuity and preparation for kindergarten.
Before and after school care and enrichment classes are offered each day, and can extend the day from 6:30AM - 6:00PM.
Summer Program 2014 -- Under the Sea
This summer, the Seedling School will be transformed into an oceanic science lab! Children will be singing songs, listening to great stories and participating in interesting math and science activities. Creative art projects and cooking snacks will also be part of the day. An aquarium will visit the school so that children can experience the wonders of the deep up close. The summer program is open to children from 2 1/2 years old to 5 years old and potty-trained. School year attendance at the Seedling School is not required.
Two, 5-week sessions are offered. Join us for one or both!
June 16 - July 18
July 21 - August 22
Fee: $975 per session
Classes meet Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Additional care is available (at additional cost) from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., and 2:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registration is being accepted at the Seedling School office.
Please Visit Us
Interested in the Seedling School? We'd love to meet you. Please call the preschool office at 909-445-1235 to make an appointment for a tour.
If you would like to place your child on The Seedling School's interest list, please complete our enrollment application and return it with a non-refundable, $100 application fee. The application form is available at the front office, or you can download it HERE
The Seedling School welcomes children at the age of 2, however, they must be toilet trained. The Seedling School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, national and/or ethnic origin in the admissions or financial aid process. We do request that applicants with disabilities identify themselves so that we can offer appropriate assistance and accommodations. Financial Aid is available. Please ask us!